There are in excess of 1100 different franchise companies in operation in Australia and the industry is growing at the rate of approximately 15% annually. Such a large industry attracts complex legislation and compliance provisions. Robbins Watson Solicitors’ franchise law specialists have the knowledge and experience to guide you through all the intricacies and technicalities of franchisee and franchisor law.
The Burleigh Heads based firm specializing in Franchise Law
Robbins Watson Solicitors’ expert franchise lawyers come to you with a detailed knowledge of franchise law, ensuring that whether you are a franchisor or franchisee the process of buying into or selling a franchise is smooth and easy. Speak to our franchise lawyers to arrange a meeting today.
Extensive Range of Franchising Services from Gold Coast lawyers
Our lawyers provide you advice in all areas affecting your proposed or existing franchising arrangements, from both a Franchisee and Franchisor's perspective. We can assist you whether you are interested in:
- Setting up a franchise for your existing business model
- Purchasing an entire Franchise system (Master Franchise)
- Purchasing an existing franchised business
- Purchasing a new franchise
- Selling an individual franchised business
- Selling a Master Franchise
- Leasing premises associated with a franchise
- Resolving a dispute between a franchisor and a franchisee