Chris is a senior litigation solicitor, specialising in resolving commercial disputes and deceased estate disputes. His 30 years of experience in litigation have seen him resolve disputes in a wide range of areas.
LEGAL ADVICE TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Thank you to Sylvia Hoefnagels for guiding me through an Estate issue. Sylvia was direct, always courteous , very efficient and understanding. I will not hesitate to contact Robbins Watsons Law firm should I require further legal advice
ABOUT CHRIS KOHLER
Chris is a senior litigation solicitor, specialising in resolving commercial disputes and deceased estate disputes.
His 30 years of experience in litigation have seen him resolve disputes in a wide range of areas including:
- Property, business and contract disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Insurance disputes
- Superannuation death benefit claims
- Property resumption compensation
- Contested deceased estates
He has a strong track record of obtaining good results for his clients, whether they be individuals or large corporations – whether that be via pre-litigation negotiation, post-litigation settlement conference, or contested trial.
We all live in the middle of a technological revolution. Chris uses both technology and his legal know-how to resolve disputes as efficiently, cost-effectively and favourably for his clients as possible.
Litigation is complex and daunting, and Chris will guide you all the way through. At the outset of any matter in which Chris acts for you, he will explain:
- your prospects of success, and the likely outcome/s of the dispute;
- any options that you have for the way forward;
- the legal processes involved;
- the time frame/s involved;
- the likely costs of the matter, including any costs recoverable from another party; and
- the possible risks associated with the matter.
Outside of the law, Chris has a keen interest in surfing, sailing and skiing, particularly with his colleagues from school days at The Southport School.