Children's issues are the most important, and can often be the hardest, to resolve after a separation.
We advise you about the rights and obligations of parents with respect to the children, the starting point of equal parental responsibility, and guide the parties towards a child-centric resolution of the questions of where the children are to live, with whom they spend time, how much time they spend with their parents, and even issues such as the surname to be used by the child, academic and religious education, and child support.
See us about:
- Where will the children live?
- What arrangements need to be made for the other parent to spend time with the children?
- Special Issues - religion schooling, supervision
- Child Support (Maintenance)
Urgent applications when:
- one party has, or is trying to, remove the children from the country, or interstate
- children are being, or are at risk of being, abused
- one party is refusing to allow the other parent time with the child
- changes to existing orders
- enforcing orders when one party is not complying
Consent Arrangements -
When everyone is in agreement, and you just want to record and make that agreement binding and final:
- Consent Orders
- Child Support Agreements
Get the facts. Get Help. Call our team.