BURLEIGH HEADS SOLICITORS PROVIDING QUALITY GOLD COAST LEGAL SERVICE
Robbins Watson Solicitors is a mid-sized, well respected, multi-discipline Gold Coast law firm with a heritage dating back to 1958. We blend extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the law with advanced technology, delivering legal services that are “creative, intelligent and tenacious”. Robbins Watson provides a full suite of client-centric services. We provide expert family law, litigation, commercial law, conveyancing, franchising, business law, structuring – trusts, partnerships, companies and self-managed superannuation funds.
Thank ALL of you, for a job well done (thumbs up)
Thank you so very much for your help to see this finalised today Adam !!!!!
A very emotional day for me and I am so grateful for all you have done to push this through.
Thanks to the wonderful assistance of Robbins Watson, we have come to the conclusion of matters for my Father and his Estate… on behalf of my Mother and my brothers we are so grateful for the kindness and guidance shown by Chelsea and yourself, Allison, in all you have done. Thank You.
If you are like me and frantically researching which law firm would best suit your needs, who is reputable etc. … then look no further. I had the pleasure of being assisted by firstly Chelsea Baker, and then Vy Tran. They were knowledgeable, warm and prompt during all of our interactions. Both of these women go above and beyond for their client. I was never made to feel uncomfortable or rushed and they answered every question and responded to my concerns with ease. I felt like I was in good hands from the start. They both deliver stellar, genuine service and are passionate about their work and their clients’ interests. I strongly urge you to approach Robbins Watson solicitors. I can’t speak for their other staff but if you can request an appointment with Chelsea and/or Vy, I can assure you, you won’t regret it. I would not hesitate to use their services again. I am and will remain forever grateful to them.
A & B
Hi Adam, cheers a million for your work on this for us. By far the best solicitors we’ve ever used and hope to do business in the future with you. Thanks
Thank you to Sylvia Hoefnagels for guiding me through an Estate issue. Sylvia was direct, always courteous , very efficient and understanding. I will not hesitate to contact Robbins Watsons Law firm should I require further legal advice
Hi Marcus, Thank you for letting me know. Thank God this is over! Will definitely recommend your services to others.
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your clear and concise answer to my problem, you have indeed eased my conscience.
Thank you for taking care of my divorce documentation, I appreciated your care and attention in this matter.
AI & LB
Chelsea Baker, solicitor at Robbins Watson, has been looking after the administration of our late mother’s estate. Chelsea (and her team) has been very professional, prompt and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and thorough, in explaining everything and providing all the necessary legal documents and advice. We have been very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend Chelsea and her team at Robbins Watson Solicitors
- UK group becomes first right-wing group to be declared terrorists in Australia
- Minister at centre of historic rape allegation to speak
- Family of four refugees released from hotel confinement in Darwin after 12 months
- UK neo-Nazi group to become first right-wing group declared terrorists in Australia
- SA State Government's minority status exposed with votes lost in Parliament
- 'After eight years in detention, I only have one dream — to be free'
- I know how hard a marriage ending can be. But a 'good' divorce is possible
- Drone footage shows stolen piglets roaming around Deakin backyard as alleged thief pleads not guilty
- Drone footage shows stolen pigs in Canberra backyard
- FBI chief accuses US Capitol attackers of domestic terrorism
- NSW Police confirm remains found on beach don't belong to Melissa Caddick
- 'An exceptional mystery': How the Melissa Caddick story captivated the public and baffled police
- More remains found on South Coast to undergo DNA testing for link to Melissa Caddick
- More beaches searched in hunt for human remains linked to Sydney businesswoman Melissa Caddick
- Canberra childcare centre director accused of defrauding business refused bail
- This young couple just made $52,000 in 17 months thanks to Perth's surging property market
- First home buyers are racing to buy — but rising prices put home ownership 'further out of reach'
- Damien McCartney
- The Stephensons believe they are the only Australian family living in an old prison
- Greens slam 'zombie movie' housing project north of Adelaide
- Police say these 'innocuous' objects could be key to catching paedophiles
- Former police officer who worked in child protection unit found guilty of grooming teenage girl
- 'No-one's speaking for kids in care': Paige says the youth residential care system left her lost and broken
- Trailblazing advocate reveals horrors of childhood in confronting memoir
- Former State Opera SA chief Timothy Sexton found guilty of sexually abusing teenage music students