BURLEIGH HEADS SOLICITORS PROVIDING QUALITY GOLD COAST LEGAL SERVICE
Robbins Watson Solicitors is a mid-sized, well respected, multi-discipline Gold Coast law firm with a heritage dating back to 1958. We blend extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the law with advanced technology, delivering legal services that are “creative, intelligent and tenacious”. Robbins Watson provides a full suite of client-centric services. We provide expert family law, litigation, commercial law, conveyancing, franchising, business law, structuring – trusts, partnerships, companies and self-managed superannuation funds.
Thank ALL of you, for a job well done (thumbs up)
Thank you so very much for your help to see this finalised today Adam !!!!!
A very emotional day for me and I am so grateful for all you have done to push this through.
Thanks to the wonderful assistance of Robbins Watson, we have come to the conclusion of matters for my Father and his Estate… on behalf of my Mother and my brothers we are so grateful for the kindness and guidance shown by Chelsea and yourself, Allison, in all you have done. Thank You.
If you are like me and frantically researching which law firm would best suit your needs, who is reputable etc. … then look no further. I had the pleasure of being assisted by firstly Chelsea Baker, and then Vy Tran. They were knowledgeable, warm and prompt during all of our interactions. Both of these women go above and beyond for their client. I was never made to feel uncomfortable or rushed and they answered every question and responded to my concerns with ease. I felt like I was in good hands from the start. They both deliver stellar, genuine service and are passionate about their work and their clients’ interests. I strongly urge you to approach Robbins Watson solicitors. I can’t speak for their other staff but if you can request an appointment with Chelsea and/or Vy, I can assure you, you won’t regret it. I would not hesitate to use their services again. I am and will remain forever grateful to them.
A & B
Hi Adam, cheers a million for your work on this for us. By far the best solicitors we’ve ever used and hope to do business in the future with you. Thanks
Thank you to Sylvia Hoefnagels for guiding me through an Estate issue. Sylvia was direct, always courteous , very efficient and understanding. I will not hesitate to contact Robbins Watsons Law firm should I require further legal advice
Hi Marcus, Thank you for letting me know. Thank God this is over! Will definitely recommend your services to others.
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your clear and concise answer to my problem, you have indeed eased my conscience.
Thank you for taking care of my divorce documentation, I appreciated your care and attention in this matter.
AI & LB
Chelsea Baker, solicitor at Robbins Watson, has been looking after the administration of our late mother’s estate. Chelsea (and her team) has been very professional, prompt and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and thorough, in explaining everything and providing all the necessary legal documents and advice. We have been very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend Chelsea and her team at Robbins Watson Solicitors
- George Christensen quits politics, expresses frustration at lack of progress on conservative causes
- Europe won't block AstraZeneca vaccine shipment to PNG, Trade Minister says
- People over 50 will soon be able to get COVID-19 vaccines
- Federal Government dumps Victoria's Belt and Road deal with China
- What does Australia's vaccine rollout rethink mean?
- Collective responsibility after the Brereton Report
- 52yo shot after disturbing men near car at night
- 'Mostly just overwhelmed': Minneapolis was a city on edge. Now it has another battle on its hands
- Non-consensual condom removal known as stealthing ‘grossly under-reported’
- Putin threatens the west will take over without his leadership, amid protests to free Navalny
- Bank protections against crypto scams 'a very shaky area'
- Six charged over elaborate scheme to defraud NDIS of up to $10m
- AFP arrests Sydney syndicate over NDIS fraud
- Fraudster mum walks free, ordered to pay back donations meant for teenage son's funeral
- Tesla customers scammed tens of thousands of dollars
- Compensation for victims of self-styled 'king of the kids' child rapist who worked as a school gardener
- Ex-Labor staffer charged with child sex offences bailed to address near school
- Man accused of 'live distance' child sex abuse stays behind bars
- abuse keyboard
- Teacher pleads guilty to repeatedly sexually assaulting 14yo student over two-week period