BURLEIGH HEADS SOLICITORS PROVIDING QUALITY GOLD COAST LEGAL SERVICE
Robbins Watson Solicitors is a mid-sized, well respected, multi-discipline Gold Coast law firm with a heritage dating back to 1958. We blend extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the law with advanced technology, delivering legal services that are “creative, intelligent and tenacious”. Robbins Watson provides a full suite of client-centric services. We provide expert family law, litigation, commercial law, conveyancing, franchising, business law, structuring – trusts, partnerships, companies and self-managed superannuation funds.
Family Law Client
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Sarah and the team at Robbins Watson for helping me with my separation recently.
Sarah was exceptional in all her dealings with the separation and put my mind at ease throughout the entire process. It was a challenging time however Sarah had it completely under control and achieved a great result allowing me to move forward with confidence. Sarah was very professional, compassionate and supportive the whole way through.
Thanks again Sarah for all that you do.
Thank ALL of you, for a job well done (thumbs up)
Thank you so very much for your help to see this finalised today Adam !!!!!
A very emotional day for me and I am so grateful for all you have done to push this through.
Thanks to the wonderful assistance of Robbins Watson, we have come to the conclusion of matters for my Father and his Estate… on behalf of my Mother and my brothers we are so grateful for the kindness and guidance shown by Chelsea and yourself, Allison, in all you have done. Thank You.
If you are like me and frantically researching which law firm would best suit your needs, who is reputable etc. … then look no further. I had the pleasure of being assisted by firstly Chelsea Baker, and then Vy Tran. They were knowledgeable, warm and prompt during all of our interactions. Both of these women go above and beyond for their client. I was never made to feel uncomfortable or rushed and they answered every question and responded to my concerns with ease. I felt like I was in good hands from the start. They both deliver stellar, genuine service and are passionate about their work and their clients’ interests. I strongly urge you to approach Robbins Watson solicitors. I can’t speak for their other staff but if you can request an appointment with Chelsea and/or Vy, I can assure you, you won’t regret it. I would not hesitate to use their services again. I am and will remain forever grateful to them.
A & B
Hi Adam, cheers a million for your work on this for us. By far the best solicitors we’ve ever used and hope to do business in the future with you. Thanks
Thank you to Sylvia Hoefnagels for guiding me through an Estate issue. Sylvia was direct, always courteous , very efficient and understanding. I will not hesitate to contact Robbins Watsons Law firm should I require further legal advice
Hi Marcus, Thank you for letting me know. Thank God this is over! Will definitely recommend your services to others.
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your clear and concise answer to my problem, you have indeed eased my conscience.
Thank you for taking care of my divorce documentation, I appreciated your care and attention in this matter.
AI & LB
Chelsea Baker, solicitor at Robbins Watson, has been looking after the administration of our late mother’s estate. Chelsea (and her team) has been very professional, prompt and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and thorough, in explaining everything and providing all the necessary legal documents and advice. We have been very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend Chelsea and her team at Robbins Watson Solicitors
- Australia Berencana Memperketat Tes Karakter Bagi Warga Migran, Terpidana Kasus Tertentu Akan Dideportasi
- Government re-attempts to pass laws to cancel or refuse visas on character grounds
- Federation 'ill-equipped' to deal with 21st-century challenges as Australia grows 'vulnerable'
- Katter's seat wins big but he says Coalition just 'saving own skin'
- Shots fired in Liberal-National climate showdown at 'last chance saloon'
- Law expert questions suspension of Victorian MP from parliament for refusing to show vaccination proof
- Bodybuilder turned prison guard smuggler avoids jail after guilty plea
- Two in hospital after stabbing at Melbourne shopping centre
- Leading psychiatrist warns abuse and violence toward women has become normalised
- Tensions growing in Lebanon a year after deadly port explosion – The Backstory with Max Chalmers
- Building order finds 'hazard to human life': Awning in new Sydney development in danger of collapse
- Hunter woman shares her memories of growing up in Lake Macquarie's Awaba House
- How much will your house be worth in 2032? Brisbane's Olympics is set to fast-track property price growth
- Message in a bottle from 1974 found in Newcastle renovation reunited with its authors
- Police move in on 'trespassers' at Gympie Bypass
- Queensland MP's son charged over child exploitation material
- Transition from child protection to adulthood eased with apartment program
- Paedophile childcare worker pleads guilty to further abuse crimes
- Famed businessman Ron Brierley sentenced to prison for possessing 46,000 child abuse files
- How a survivor of the horrors of Neerkol orphanage walked out of the darkness and into the light