BURLEIGH HEADS SOLICITORS PROVIDING QUALITY GOLD COAST LEGAL SERVICE
Robbins Watson Solicitors is a mid-sized, well respected, multi-discipline Gold Coast law firm with a heritage dating back to 1958. We blend extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the law with advanced technology, delivering legal services that are “creative, intelligent and tenacious”. Robbins Watson provides a full suite of client-centric services. We provide expert family law, litigation, commercial law, conveyancing, franchising, business law, structuring – trusts, partnerships, companies and self-managed superannuation funds.
Family Law Client
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Sarah and the team at Robbins Watson for helping me with my separation recently.
Sarah was exceptional in all her dealings with the separation and put my mind at ease throughout the entire process. It was a challenging time however Sarah had it completely under control and achieved a great result allowing me to move forward with confidence. Sarah was very professional, compassionate and supportive the whole way through.
Thanks again Sarah for all that you do.
Thank ALL of you, for a job well done (thumbs up)
Thank you so very much for your help to see this finalised today Adam !!!!!
A very emotional day for me and I am so grateful for all you have done to push this through.
Thanks to the wonderful assistance of Robbins Watson, we have come to the conclusion of matters for my Father and his Estate… on behalf of my Mother and my brothers we are so grateful for the kindness and guidance shown by Chelsea and yourself, Allison, in all you have done. Thank You.
If you are like me and frantically researching which law firm would best suit your needs, who is reputable etc. … then look no further. I had the pleasure of being assisted by firstly Chelsea Baker, and then Vy Tran. They were knowledgeable, warm and prompt during all of our interactions. Both of these women go above and beyond for their client. I was never made to feel uncomfortable or rushed and they answered every question and responded to my concerns with ease. I felt like I was in good hands from the start. They both deliver stellar, genuine service and are passionate about their work and their clients’ interests. I strongly urge you to approach Robbins Watson solicitors. I can’t speak for their other staff but if you can request an appointment with Chelsea and/or Vy, I can assure you, you won’t regret it. I would not hesitate to use their services again. I am and will remain forever grateful to them.
A & B
Hi Adam, cheers a million for your work on this for us. By far the best solicitors we’ve ever used and hope to do business in the future with you. Thanks
Thank you to Sylvia Hoefnagels for guiding me through an Estate issue. Sylvia was direct, always courteous , very efficient and understanding. I will not hesitate to contact Robbins Watsons Law firm should I require further legal advice
Hi Marcus, Thank you for letting me know. Thank God this is over! Will definitely recommend your services to others.
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your clear and concise answer to my problem, you have indeed eased my conscience.
Thank you for taking care of my divorce documentation, I appreciated your care and attention in this matter.
AI & LB
Chelsea Baker, solicitor at Robbins Watson, has been looking after the administration of our late mother’s estate. Chelsea (and her team) has been very professional, prompt and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and thorough, in explaining everything and providing all the necessary legal documents and advice. We have been very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend Chelsea and her team at Robbins Watson Solicitors
- The whole BFF theatre puts Australia in a tricky position between the US and China
- Commonwealth says Pfizer vaccine supplies for October coming as planned
- Government edges towards net zero emissions commitment, as Treasurer publicly backs 2050 target
- AFL clubs, players and Liberal MP call for gambling crackdown ahead of grand final
- After enraging the French, Morrison turns to climate change and a new COVID challenge
- Boyfriend of slain Gabby Petito charged with bank card fraud
- When Lucy tried to sell her family's caravan she realised her identity had been stolen, and new data shows she is not alone
- Fair work launches legal action against bubble tea operator
- SA company accused of underpaying workers
- Make-up artist who stole $65k from Bupa to serve two months in jail
- Calls for more regulation of construction as sector booms
- Barnaby Joyce condemns Melbourne Shrine of Remembrance protesters, saying 'this is sacred ground'
- It wasn't the earthquake that almost killed me, but the building that crushed my bus
- Do mandatory vaccinations actually get people jabbed?
- Former Melbourne school principal Malka Leifer committed to stand trial over child sex abuse charges
- Inquest hears 'lost opportunities' led to deaths of children
- Stepfather sentenced for 'truly wicked conduct' against toddler stepdaughter
- When Millie was 11 she was living at a bus stop. She says more could have been done to support her
- Jarrod thought he was the only one, but there was a trail of other broken boys left behind