BURLEIGH HEADS SOLICITORS PROVIDING QUALITY GOLD COAST LEGAL SERVICE
Robbins Watson Solicitors is a mid-sized, well respected, multi-discipline Gold Coast law firm with a heritage dating back to 1958. We blend extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the law with advanced technology, delivering legal services that are “creative, intelligent and tenacious”. Robbins Watson provides a full suite of client-centric services. We provide expert family law, litigation, commercial law, conveyancing, franchising, business law, structuring – trusts, partnerships, companies and self-managed superannuation funds.
Thank you very much for acting on my behalf re the sale of my property.
I would not hesitate to recommend your firm.
Family Law Client
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Sarah and the team at Robbins Watson for helping me with my separation recently.
Sarah was exceptional in all her dealings with the separation and put my mind at ease throughout the entire process. It was a challenging time however Sarah had it completely under control and achieved a great result allowing me to move forward with confidence. Sarah was very professional, compassionate and supportive the whole way through.
Thanks again Sarah for all that you do.
Thank ALL of you, for a job well done (thumbs up)
Thank you so very much for your help to see this finalised today Adam !!!!!
A very emotional day for me and I am so grateful for all you have done to push this through.
Thanks to the wonderful assistance of Robbins Watson, we have come to the conclusion of matters for my Father and his Estate… on behalf of my Mother and my brothers we are so grateful for the kindness and guidance shown by Chelsea and yourself, Allison, in all you have done. Thank You.
If you are like me and frantically researching which law firm would best suit your needs, who is reputable etc. … then look no further. I had the pleasure of being assisted by firstly Chelsea Baker, and then Vy Tran. They were knowledgeable, warm and prompt during all of our interactions. Both of these women go above and beyond for their client. I was never made to feel uncomfortable or rushed and they answered every question and responded to my concerns with ease. I felt like I was in good hands from the start. They both deliver stellar, genuine service and are passionate about their work and their clients’ interests. I strongly urge you to approach Robbins Watson solicitors. I can’t speak for their other staff but if you can request an appointment with Chelsea and/or Vy, I can assure you, you won’t regret it. I would not hesitate to use their services again. I am and will remain forever grateful to them.
A & B
Hi Adam, cheers a million for your work on this for us. By far the best solicitors we’ve ever used and hope to do business in the future with you. Thanks
Thank you to Sylvia Hoefnagels for guiding me through an Estate issue. Sylvia was direct, always courteous , very efficient and understanding. I will not hesitate to contact Robbins Watsons Law firm should I require further legal advice
Hi Marcus, Thank you for letting me know. Thank God this is over! Will definitely recommend your services to others.
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your clear and concise answer to my problem, you have indeed eased my conscience.
Thank you for taking care of my divorce documentation, I appreciated your care and attention in this matter.
AI & LB
Chelsea Baker, solicitor at Robbins Watson, has been looking after the administration of our late mother’s estate. Chelsea (and her team) has been very professional, prompt and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and thorough, in explaining everything and providing all the necessary legal documents and advice. We have been very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend Chelsea and her team at Robbins Watson Solicitors
- Blood donation rules set to change to speed up post-COVID donations
- Olympics boss John Coates urged to raise plight of jailed Australians during Beijing Winter Olympics visit
- China tells Australia to stop interfering on behalf of detained writer
- Novak Djokovic returns to Serbia amid doubts over the French Open
- Up to half of aged care centres could have outbreaks by the end of the week
- Police arrest man wanted over deadly shooting in Hobart's north
- Fate of painting stolen by Nazis to be decided by US Supreme Court
- 'Nowhere is safe': At least eight Australian residents allegedly forced to return to China since 2014
- Crime and justice in the Torres Strait, and Cape York’s Licensing Muster program
- How Elizabeth Holmes went from the cover of Forbes to guilty of fraud
- US jury unable to agree on a verdict against Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes
- Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes guilty in mammoth fraud case
- US Secret Service says $US100 billion stolen from COVID-19 relief funds
- 'Fed up with these crooks': NSW man accused of trying defraud COVID business relief scheme of more than $500,000
- Hotondo Home franchise goes into liquidation in Tasmania
- 'Don't know what I'm going to do': Katrina's home remains unfinished and the builder has just gone bust
- Should you build your home stronger to withstand the possible impacts of climate change?
- Kevin was ready to sign a contract on a $400,000 house. Then he drove around the neighbourhood
- HomeBuilder grant divides opinion among homeowners
- Toowoomba girl whose parents are accused of murder allegedly denied medical care, sources say
- Man and woman charged with murder and torture of 8yo girl in Toowoomba
- 'Legal first': Catholic Church ruled vicariously liable for paedophile priest's historic abuse
- Former professional cricketer Aaron Summers jailed for grooming young children
- Adelaide man sentenced over violently shaking newborn baby