BURLEIGH HEADS SOLICITORS PROVIDING QUALITY GOLD COAST LEGAL SERVICE
Robbins Watson Solicitors is a mid-sized, well respected, multi-discipline Gold Coast law firm with a heritage dating back to 1958. We blend extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the law with advanced technology, delivering legal services that are “creative, intelligent and tenacious”. Robbins Watson provides a full suite of client-centric services. We provide expert family law, litigation, commercial law, conveyancing, franchising, business law, structuring – trusts, partnerships, companies and self-managed superannuation funds. We are proud to have Christine Smyth as a consultant – one of a handful of Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialists in Succession Law – who guides our extensive inheritance law team representing clients in all aspects of Inheritance Law matters – wills & estate planning, estate administration, estate and elder law litigation.
If you are like me and frantically researching which law firm would best suit your needs, who is reputable etc. … then look no further. I had the pleasure of being assisted by firstly Chelsea Baker, and then Vy Tran. They were knowledgeable, warm and prompt during all of our interactions. Both of these women go above and beyond for their client. I was never made to feel uncomfortable or rushed and they answered every question and responded to my concerns with ease. I felt like I was in good hands from the start. They both deliver stellar, genuine service and are passionate about their work and their clients’ interests. I strongly urge you to approach Robbins Watson solicitors. I can’t speak for their other staff but if you can request an appointment with Chelsea and/or Vy, I can assure you, you won’t regret it. I would not hesitate to use their services again. I am and will remain forever grateful to them.
A & B
Hi Adam, cheers a million for your work on this for us. By far the best solicitors we’ve ever used and hope to do business in the future with you. Thanks
Thank you to Sylvia Hoefnagels for guiding me through an Estate issue. Sylvia was direct, always courteous , very efficient and understanding. I will not hesitate to contact Robbins Watsons Law firm should I require further legal advice
Hi Marcus, Thank you for letting me know. Thank God this is over! Will definitely recommend your services to others.
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your clear and concise answer to my problem, you have indeed eased my conscience.
Thank you for taking care of my divorce documentation, I appreciated your care and attention in this matter.
AI & LB
Chelsea Baker, solicitor at Robbins Watson, has been looking after the administration of our late mother’s estate. Chelsea (and her team) has been very professional, prompt and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and thorough, in explaining everything and providing all the necessary legal documents and advice. We have been very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend Chelsea and her team at Robbins Watson Solicitors
- ADF to step down from state border patrols
- Can Morrison use his ‘bully pulpit’ to inspire the confidence vital for economic recovery?
- Can carbon farming really reduce emissions?
- Can Australia’s economy stand on its own two feet? We’re about to find out as the crutches are taken away
- The Government wants to make it easier for you to get a mortgage — but there’s a catch
- Corruption inquiry into former MP told of envelopes full of cash as part of ‘fishy’ visa scheme
- Father of Claremont murderer’s victim speaks of ‘needless additional suffering’ caused by media
- Sydney sleep doctor who drugged and sexually abused patients jailed
- ‘An attitude of entitlement’: Canberra labourer jailed for rape of burlesque dancer
- ‘They are discriminating against Queensland’: Tensions continue over state’s ADF border support
- Westpac’s blowout penalty is clearly designed to send shudders through banking boardrooms
- Peter Dutton praises Austrac for Westpac fine
- Westpac settles AUSTRAC money laundering case for $1.3 billion
- Investors felt ‘comfortable’ with a scam company because its accounts were with reputable Australian banks
- ‘Wow, that’s a lot of money, congratulations’: The secret life of a money launderer
- Developer’s vision for idyllic island a concern for locals who say living there is now a ‘challenge’
- ‘There’s got to be a reason to get out of bed and come into the office’
- The Queensland island where you can buy a block of land for $16k
- Queensland’s Southern Moreton Islands building boom
- Government paid 10 times what Western Sydney Airport land was worth
- ‘Disgusting, perverted’ Darwin man who committed dozens of child sex offences jailed
- Child exploitation website administrator pleads guilty
- Three things that could derail Malka Leifer’s extradition
- An Amish life offered Misty the promise of belonging. Its rules were set up to hide a dark reality
- A girl was abused and impregnated in care eight months ago. SA’s Child Protection Minister only found out this week