BURLEIGH HEADS SOLICITORS PROVIDING QUALITY GOLD COAST LEGAL SERVICE
Robbins Watson Solicitors is a mid-sized, well respected, multi-discipline Gold Coast law firm with a heritage dating back to 1958. We blend extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the law with advanced technology, delivering legal services that are “creative, intelligent and tenacious”. Robbins Watson provides a full suite of client-centric services. We provide expert family law, litigation, commercial law, conveyancing, franchising, business law, structuring – trusts, partnerships, companies and self-managed superannuation funds. We are proud to have Christine Smyth as a consultant – one of a handful of Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialists in Succession Law – who guides our extensive inheritance law team representing clients in all aspects of Inheritance Law matters – wills & estate planning, estate administration, estate and elder law litigation.
A & B
Hi Adam, cheers a million for your work on this for us. By far the best solicitors we’ve ever used and hope to do business in the future with you. Thanks
Thank you to Sylvia Hoefnagels for guiding me through an Estate issue. Sylvia was direct, always courteous , very efficient and understanding. I will not hesitate to contact Robbins Watsons Law firm should I require further legal advice
Hi Marcus, Thank you for letting me know. Thank God this is over! Will definitely recommend your services to others.
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your clear and concise answer to my problem, you have indeed eased my conscience.
Thank you for taking care of my divorce documentation, I appreciated your care and attention in this matter.
AI & LB
Chelsea Baker, solicitor at Robbins Watson, has been looking after the administration of our late mother’s estate. Chelsea (and her team) has been very professional, prompt and friendly. She was very knowledgeable and thorough, in explaining everything and providing all the necessary legal documents and advice. We have been very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend Chelsea and her team at Robbins Watson Solicitors
- Ann Marie Smith’s care worker to surrender passport but granted home detention bail
- Health Minister Greg Hunt says there are early signs Victoria’s curve is flattening
- ‘They’ve hit the booze’: Questions over backbencher’s welfare payment claims
- Could backpackers be among the first tourists allowed back into Australia?
- ‘Use your language supplied information’: Government distributes ‘gibberish’ coronavirus messages
- South Australian cat breeder convicted of cruelty offences
- High Court ruling against Cadbury shift worker sick leave a ‘huge blow’
- Supreme Court prohibits protest on Brisbane’s Story Bridge
- Homemade bomb detonated at wrong Sydney house had ‘potential to kill’, police say
- Eight charged after homemade bomb exploded at ‘wrong’ Sydney house
- Queensland punter stole $10m from engineering firm to gamble, police allege
- AFP charges three people with exploiting early access superannuation scheme
- Three women charged for allegedly trying to access other people’s super
- ‘Taxpayers deserve to know’: ATO called out on tax scam silence
- Home detention for ex-charity boss who stole $111k
- Property developers bet on return to normalcy, declaring COVID-19 ‘a bit of a speed bump’
- Hidden treasures uncovered at heritage-listed bank
- Economic saviour or white elephant? What COVID-19 can teach us about delivering big infrastructure projects
- Border bubble confusion as tradies go bust and patients struggle to get treatment
- ‘I can’t keep on going’: Second COVID-19 shutdown sees businesses closing for good
- Facebook doesn’t support all languages so child abuse slips through the cracks
- Bishop removes paedophile’s priestly faculties
- As police zero in on a Maddie McCann suspect, questions swirl around other missing girls
- New Closing the Gap targets need to be more than ‘lip service’
- Former exclusive private girls’ school teachers accused of sexually abusing students in 1980s