BURLEIGH HEADS SOLICITORS PROVIDING QUALITY GOLD COAST LEGAL SERVICE
Robbins Watson Solicitors is a mid-sized, well respected, multi-discipline Gold Coast law firm with a heritage dating back to 1958. We blend extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the law with advanced technology, delivering legal services that are “creative, intelligent and tenacious”. Robbins Watson provides a full suite of client-centric services. We provide expert family law, litigation, commercial law, conveyancing, franchising, business law, structuring – trusts, partnerships, companies and self-managed superannuation funds.
Now incorporating Christine Smyth Estate Lawyers.We are delighted to have secured the return of Accredited Specialist Succession Lawyer
Christine Smyth as a special counsel to Robbins Watson.Christine’s firm “Christine Smyth Estate Lawyers” is now a division of Robbins Watson.
Family Law Client
A & B
AI & LB
- WA's population bucks national trend, with a falling share of millennials versus baby boomers
- Anthony Albanese extends term of General Angus Campbell as Chief of the Defence Force
- Live: Census data reveals millennials rival baby boomers as largest generation group
- Does Australia need Tasmania to become a multi-billion-dollar 'Battery of the Nation'?
- Penny Wong stresses 'genuine links' with region as she visits Vietnam, Malaysia
- Kimberley stockman tells court 'we didn't get any money' in class action to recoup wages
- US Republican-led states ban abortion immediately after court ruling
- Redlands Mayor 'deeply sorry', will not resign despite driving after drinking crash
- Redlands Mayor Karen Williams crashes car 'after drinking several glasses of wine'
- 'Serious biosecurity breaches' uncovered in CCC Murdoch University misconduct report
- From a life of luxury to a US jail — the rise and fall of Zhenya Tsvetnenko
- Middleman in $50k online puppy scam sentenced, but ringleader still unknown
- NT ICAC Darwin Turf Club grandstand investigation bungled, court finds
- Joel had saved a six-figure sum in crypto. He's lost most and can't get the rest out
- Guy Sebastian had 'barrow to push' against former manager, court told
- Notice of Kalbarri accommodation closure a 'false alarm', says agent
- 'Bright future' for 120,000 people moving to Gold Coast this decade, but where will they live?
- Puzzle stacker gives luxury car owners a place to put their 'toys' on the Sunshine Coast
- Emails reveal firefighters raising safety concerns about AFL stadium in Darwin
- February floods delay two major Brisbane developments
- Ghislaine Maxwell placed on suicide watch days before sentencing
- Kids 'not even making it to the system' as child protection caseloads balloon
- Catholic Church deliberately kept paedophile priest Vincent Gerard Ryan's death a secret, victims say
- 'Nobody seems to care': Mother's anguish as child safety acknowledge boy in custody should 'not be there'
- Here's how child protection reacted to Ashley's story and why she says 'no-one cares'